Friday, November 23, 2007

I did it!

Well so it's done! Finally I've started a blog. Wow, I'm really getting into this computer. I love reading other people's blogs and on the scrapbook blogs I get alot of really cool ideas.
My family probably thinks I'm weird, but hey, that's ok.
My plans for this blog are to post alot of the scrapbook items I make and also some fun pictures.
Well that's it for now....have to go and try to figure more of this out.
bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You did an awesome blog! What fun to see how much fun we all had at Thankgsgiving dinner. I will be sure to look back at this again an again to keep up with the happenings of your life!
Blissfully Yours,
Bridget

Anonymous said...

oh how superb liza. haha



your wonderful niece..

Anonymous said...

You know the saying,"Better late than never." Well Lisa - here goes.....Even I admit that I enjoy your news (although I hear most of it before it is posted). You did a great job on your blog. You are one BRAVE BABE to put your life out there on display --- not me!
Have fun:)