Destiny has moved in with me! I'm glad and hopeful that it will be a good experience. She has started working as an Esthetician (sorry, not spelled correct) at New Image Salon in Harvey. She's starting out with 2 days a week...hopefully working into more. It will be nice to have company, but it might mean I have to cook sometimes. I thought we could work a deal out where I cook a meal and then it's her turn, but she informed me that she doesn't cook. SO.........that's how that goes. :)
I was lucky enough to get my eyebrows waxed already tonight! She did a good job. I got a little nervous when we both got the giggles though.
I think she will be helping Billie Jo with the girls when she can. They would love to have her around too.
We will be able to work on the wedding planning better too with her here so that is good. Lots to think about with that!
I was lucky enough to get my eyebrows waxed already tonight! She did a good job. I got a little nervous when we both got the giggles though.
I think she will be helping Billie Jo with the girls when she can. They would love to have her around too.
We will be able to work on the wedding planning better too with her here so that is good. Lots to think about with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment