I've not been posting her for such a long time and it is SO random and a while back I was thinking about it and trying to figure out WHY.
I mean things are still happening in my life.
I'm going places, seeing family and friends, making stuff....ect, but just haven't posted.
Well, I figured it out and it's Facebook!!
Since I joined it, I seem to spend less and less time here and more time there.
How unfair is that?? :)
I also do focus alot on the party planning blog which can at times get neglected too, but that's it.......I want to get back to THIS blog.
If nobody else reads this, that's ok, but I want to later on to see what I did in the past. :)
So wish me luck...here we go, again. :)
I mean things are still happening in my life.
I'm going places, seeing family and friends, making stuff....ect, but just haven't posted.
Well, I figured it out and it's Facebook!!
Since I joined it, I seem to spend less and less time here and more time there.
How unfair is that?? :)
I also do focus alot on the party planning blog which can at times get neglected too, but that's it.......I want to get back to THIS blog.
If nobody else reads this, that's ok, but I want to later on to see what I did in the past. :)
So wish me luck...here we go, again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment