It was once again a blessing to be able to go to Lifelight. I love the music! I love being outside for 2-3 days (but I'm not an outside person). I love the food! But honestly most of all I think I love seeing thousands of people all worshiping God together. The freedom that people express in their love for God is amazing to experience! It brings tears to my eyes as I watch (and participate) everyone praise God.
We did miss the first day this year, but we still got to hear lots of music. Marilyn, Jae, Amy and I stayed together is this hotel room.
Mind you...there was 1 king bed and 1 rollout bed. Jae, Amy and I (the ones used to sleeping alone) shared the king bed. Amy tried the middle...ONE night only, then it was my spot.
Mind you...there was 1 king bed and 1 rollout bed. Jae, Amy and I (the ones used to sleeping alone) shared the king bed. Amy tried the middle...ONE night only, then it was my spot.Amy and I went swimming Saturday morning which was refreshing. We don't usually get a hotel with a pool so this was an added treat.
Here are a few pictures of the weekend.









Here are a few pictures of the weekend.










No comments:
Post a Comment