So these days getting out the door at 7:10am can be a bit of a challenge. This is how I ended up showing up to work one day this week.
I have my brown fleece jacket on with my black winter coat on and somehow managed to get these two completely different coats zipped up nicely together.
I had no idea I had done this until I was in the car on my merry way to work, after stopping by my Mom's. She didn't say a thing..maybe she didn't notice. :)
Anyway.....here's to new fashion style! :)
My coworker said she would have like to watch me take this 2 piece coat off...one sleeve off, next sleeve off, another sleeve off and the last sleeve off!!! :)
I have my brown fleece jacket on with my black winter coat on and somehow managed to get these two completely different coats zipped up nicely together. I had no idea I had done this until I was in the car on my merry way to work, after stopping by my Mom's. She didn't say a thing..maybe she didn't notice. :)
Anyway.....here's to new fashion style! :)
My coworker said she would have like to watch me take this 2 piece coat off...one sleeve off, next sleeve off, another sleeve off and the last sleeve off!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment