Sunday, April 13, 2008

God is good.

I'm claiming this verse today:

Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future". (NIV)

I've always thought of this verse for my kids, but a couple weeks ago it hit me that this verse is for me too! I don't know His plans, but I trust Him.
I thank Him for that hope and for the future that is in His hands.


Please continue to pray for Grandpa...he's hanging in there. It's unbelievable that he is still here and yet so Grandpa! He's a fighter, always has been and I think that is one of the things that has kept this family so strong. What a blessing for our family to see that strength even in his dying. We are blessed!


No comments: