Maci Olivia was born at 11:25 am and weighs 8lb. 5oz. Larry called me and first thing he said was "we could use some help here!" He was excited and that is awesome. I do hope to be able to help them out as much as possible.
I'm not sure what Hannah thinks of the name. I sure hope she isn't too disappointed. I have to share something she said last night. She was getting things ready to go to grandma's to stay while the baby was born and she was going to take one of the blankets that Billie Jo had gotten ready for the new baby. Billie Jo told her that was for the new baby and that she should go to her room and get one of her own blankets. Hannah sighed and said "this baby is gonna freak me out!". She's 3 1/2....where do these words come from? :) I know she will love her new sister because she loves Sierra, Jae and Destiny alot.
I'm planning to take Destiny and Jae to the hospital tomorrow so I will post pictures as soon as I have them.
Larry and Billie Jo did send a picture message on our cell phones, but I don't know how to get it on the computer. Maybe I'll ask Anthony.
No comments:
Post a Comment