Friday, May 16, 2008
Wednesday I came home from work and was discouraged. I don't know why I always have to get so down.....well in a way, yes I do know why. I feel like I've not been digging into God's word and I think it is affecting me in a bad way. I know that my attitude would be alot better if I would just take some time with God. Anyway, My Secret Sister had given me this cup with little verses rolled and tied up. I happened to open one up on Wednesday. God amazes me! What can I say. The verse is 2 Thessalonians 2:16,17. "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."!!!! That's all I have to say today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment