Well I'm back home after spending a few days in Bismarck for Campmeeting. We had a really nice time. I took Grandma and then Amy joined us on Thursday night. I always liked Campmeeting. Good things.
Today I haven't accomplished much. I've been on the internet most of the morning. I'm doing ALOT of searching for ideas, etc. for parties. I have found some very very cool ideas. So when's the next party?? I have ideas and I want to plan!!
I want to paint and redecorate my bathroom. It's time! I think it was done about 6 years ago and I'm sick of it. It happened suddenly though...I loved the bathroom and then, not so much. I'm tempted to go get paint today, but that means a trip to Harvey and with gas at over $4.00 a gallon, I'm not going! Billie Jo called today and said that gas in Harvey went up to $4.10. Crazy!
Destiny is here today. She works at 3 and so far we haven't been able to figure out how to have her be online for work and my internet to work downstairs on my computer. She does work till 10 so I will be deprived of the internet...until she gets a break!
Well..that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment