Sunday, November 23, 2008

My weekend with the girls

I picked the girls up Friday morning and they were here till about 9 pm last night. We certianly had fun! I have yet to clean up the house and so therefor, nobody is welcome here yet! It's amazing how upside down a house can get in a few short hours and they were here for many hours.
Here is Hannah playing Chutes and Ladders. She had never played this game so it was really fun for her to have a new game. Maci, the spitter! I cannot believe how much she spits. It is fun to watch her.

Brushing their teeth. They love doing this. Sierra had to sit in the sink.

Sierra, the goofball. She is a clean freak! Seriously, I have never seen a child that had to have a napkin or washcloth with her when she eats. She does not like her hands dirty.

In this picture Jae is holding Maci and the lights are off in the room. I quickly snapped a picture and this is what Maci looks like when the bright flash went off! :) Here they are all snuggled up in bed. It was about 7:30pm and no they did not stay there. Didn't get them to bed till much later.



No comments: