Here are some pictures from our time at Sonshine. We had a wonderful time...aside from freezing and little sleep due to the noisy teens running around. But that's ok....we were still blessed and I am guessing they were too. :) We have decided that we do prefer Lifelight, but not totally sure why.
We managed to survive staying in our tent. I'd say that's pretty good for two girls who have rarely camped. My first air mattress didn't stay up the first night. My second air mattress made the rest of the weekend...but barely, it was pretty flat by Sunday. We managed the group showers very well. Of course we had our swimsuits along...so that was good! Our meals were mostly ate in our tent. They were pretty good too. :)
The music was just outstanding! I love to hear these artist not only sing but share their love for God. They are so encouraging.
Amy and I decided that we should travel around to every Festival and rate the event....the music, food, accommodations, courtesy of people, how many potties verses people! :) Hotels and restaurants are rated so why not Festivals?? :) I think we are on to something! When can we be hired?
Enjoying the music in a bit of sunshine.
1 comment:
I am glad you were blessed with a safe and fun trip.
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment