Seriously. In the past week I have talked to at LEAST 4 people that are friends or family and their lives are in turmoil. This isn't right. I know that times are going to get tough and I know that there are things that we will not like in this life....but, why so bad, so much, to so many people? To me it feels as if life is falling apart. People are not able to make decisions. I know it's tough to make the RIGHT decision. If we knew the future...that would make it alot easier. Anybody have any thoughts, I would sure be happy to hear them.
And then I read my verse for today~
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
1 Peter 5:8
Is that what's going on??
And then I read my verse for today~
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
1 Peter 5:8
Is that what's going on??
3 comments:
Very nicely said, Lisa. Someone just did a children's story last week on this verse. Good reminder for all of us.
-Jen
I'll be praying! I love your blog... it's so cute! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for following my blog! :P Have a blessed day!!
oh i needed to read this verse today! thanks Lisa! That's how it's been at our house as well.
Post a Comment