The hot-air balloon we ALMOST got to ride in.
First day, we got in line and the guy in charge came up to us and said
" with the humidity, the balloon is using more propane than normal and I don't think you'll get to ride today."
So we left. Next day, we got in line...closer this time!
The guy in charge says to everyone
"there's a REAL GOOD chance that we will not be taking anybody up today."
Guess it was too windy. Blaaa! Next day.....no balloon at all. Bad weather!
It was right across where our camp was set up.
So close, yet no ride. :(
Take note of all the porta potties!
Us "working" :)


Ruth....what a fun gal!
The kitchen
All the mess kits
Our area
Camping area
Lynette's bookstore. We worked here and in the Red Barn with the Health food when we weren't cooking or running around.


The mobs of people heading to the evening meeting. MOBS!
First day, we got in line and the guy in charge came up to us and said
" with the humidity, the balloon is using more propane than normal and I don't think you'll get to ride today."
So we left. Next day, we got in line...closer this time!
The guy in charge says to everyone
"there's a REAL GOOD chance that we will not be taking anybody up today."
Guess it was too windy. Blaaa! Next day.....no balloon at all. Bad weather!
It was right across where our camp was set up.
So close, yet no ride. :(
Take note of all the porta potties!
Ruth....what a fun gal!
The kitchen
The mobs of people heading to the evening meeting. MOBS!
1 comment:
Awesome photos, I love seeing how Justice and the other Pathfinders lived for the week! And, I didn't realize Ruth was there, too. I'd definitely have sent her a goodie,too!
Jen
Post a Comment