I had my very first job interview today! I'm 42 and I had never been interviewed before. Wierd, but okay. Now I wait. But that's ok, because I know that God is in charge here and He knows best. :)
I finally got outside and pulled some weeds today....not sure I had done that yet this year! I know, that's bad! I mowed and trimmed some hedges too.
I picked out some paint samples today. Really wanting to paint the outside of the house. The color I picked though....it's called Hard Work! Not sure I want that! :)
Hannah's Party was this weekend and I just posted about it HERE. It was a great time. The kids were just the best.
Next: Sierra's 3rd birthday...candy themed.
I finally got outside and pulled some weeds today....not sure I had done that yet this year! I know, that's bad! I mowed and trimmed some hedges too.
I picked out some paint samples today. Really wanting to paint the outside of the house. The color I picked though....it's called Hard Work! Not sure I want that! :)
Hannah's Party was this weekend and I just posted about it HERE. It was a great time. The kids were just the best.
Next: Sierra's 3rd birthday...candy themed.
No comments:
Post a Comment