I am slacking so bad with this blog...it's not even funny! I of course have my party blogging that really keeps me on my toes, as I do a post there every day except Saturday. And then there's facebook. Yes, I joined. Not sure what I was thinking...but i do kind of like it! :)
Even though my new job is not physical work....I am so tired at night. I have to go to bed early as I get up at 6am. Morning comes so fast. When I get to work at 7:30 am everybody is pretty much there and at their desks already! It's going better. I just have SO much to learn, it's crazy. But it will come...right?
I am going to Fargo for the weekend. Grandma W has a wedding to go to so I am taking her to that. I haven't been there for some time so I am kind of excited to go. Destiny is going to be trying on some Wedding dresses too so that will be fun to see them.
I posted today about Sierra's Candy party on my other blog. Take a look at some very cute pictures of a sweet girl!
Even though my new job is not physical work....I am so tired at night. I have to go to bed early as I get up at 6am. Morning comes so fast. When I get to work at 7:30 am everybody is pretty much there and at their desks already! It's going better. I just have SO much to learn, it's crazy. But it will come...right?
I am going to Fargo for the weekend. Grandma W has a wedding to go to so I am taking her to that. I haven't been there for some time so I am kind of excited to go. Destiny is going to be trying on some Wedding dresses too so that will be fun to see them.
I posted today about Sierra's Candy party on my other blog. Take a look at some very cute pictures of a sweet girl!
1 comment:
New jobs are crazy, it's a lot of new information to process! It will all come to you. I have been at my job for 2 months and I still only know a fraction of what I should. Post when you can and have a great weekend :)
PS. Thanks for the camera info, I will have to check them out!
Post a Comment