I know this is a SUMMER picture and it's fall, but hey...it fits the text so well that I had to.
And sweet Hannah is just adorable so that works too. :)
And sweet Hannah is just adorable so that works too. :)
"He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters." Psalms 18:16
Do you know that HE will do that for you? No matter what you are going through, He will reach down and draw you out of the deep dark pit that you may be in...whatever it is. I love knowing that He wants good for us. He desires for us to be happy and content. So today....if you are in the deep waters, let Him draw you out.
For more of His word visit

For more of His word visit

7 comments:
Awesome!!
LOVE it...and even though it makes me wish summer was back-that was a blessing today!
Beautiful.
Blessings,
Amy
Adorable picture and wonderful verse !
Thanks for sharing, blessings to you.
amen!
and man i wish all my water wasn't frozen here! lol
Amen, amen.
Oh, how creative,
LOVE that scripture...
Blessings♥
Post a Comment