Saturday, March 13, 2010

blog hopping...finding good

I've been blog hopping and wow....there is a great big world out there!! I think I get so used to the little life here in small town nd that I forget about the world. It's amazing what people are doing! Good things. We hear so many bad things on the news, and it can really get you down (and scare you) but take a moment to read about the good things. That's what I've been doing and I already feel better about this place we live.
I started out here and went here and here and checked this out again.....well you get it and by now if you've clicked on any of the links, you're outta here!! :) Have a great day and do something good today.

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

You're back!!! I thought you'd disappeared. It's good to see this! I have done the same things with looking at different blogs. I am ashamed at how little I get accomplished when I see what cool things other people do with their time. : )