Thursday, April 1, 2010

Move. wedding. chocolate.

We made it! The move is over! :) All went well and Amy is now in a nice apartment with a huge mess of boxes to unpack and put away. But really, I think that is the fun part of moving.....re-organizing, re-decorating and always a few new purchases that are needed in a new place.

Destiny's wedding plans are coming along....alittle slower than I'd like, but then again, I am usually a last minute person that does better under pressure. But hey, we have all of the silverware wrapped and ready to go. :) It will all work out. (I have to keep telling myself that so I don't go crazy).

And this~ I MADE IT!!! 30 days NO chocolate!! I can't believe it myself! It's been good for me though and I am noticing some good changes because of it. Oh ya, I was going to post about my reasons.....well, later. :)

No comments: