Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another day

Oh even another month since I've written on here.
Yikes.
Time just flies, normally when you are having fun....but I'm not having too much fun!
I'm really trying my best to stay positive but some days. :(
Today was one of those yuckier days.
Met with the Social Worker about getting Grandma transferred into the Nursing Home tomorrow.
It's such a up and down kind of emotional thing.
I didn't think it would bother me so much, but it's becoming more real and I feel sad about it.
One day I know this is the best thing for her...the next day I want her to still be at home where Grandma's belong.
One day at a time I guess.
She's in the Hospital right now for the 4th time this year.
She will be in good hands and she is typically a pleasant person, except when the food is no good, which seems to be a big thing to her. :)
She told me that when you get to be 90 you CAN be fussy!
I guess she's got me there!




No comments: