I just figured that since I couldn't find a particular long sleeve green shirt and my FSA hoodie all winter that I probably should just dig in and clean the crazy messy closet out,
so that's what I did!!! :)
I just wish I knew WHY in the world it gets THIS messy???
Who lives in this house anyways??
I managed to throw out 2 bags of "garbage" and have some things to go to the thrift store also.
It feels so good to look at this clean closet and honestly I could have done an even better job,
but I'm pretty darn excited at what I did do. :)
This is the BEFORE (pretty obvious)

and now the AFTER. =}

I even did some color coordinating... Shoes are still kind of a mess though, oh well.
so that's what I did!!! :)
I just wish I knew WHY in the world it gets THIS messy???
Who lives in this house anyways??
I managed to throw out 2 bags of "garbage" and have some things to go to the thrift store also.
It feels so good to look at this clean closet and honestly I could have done an even better job,
but I'm pretty darn excited at what I did do. :)
This is the BEFORE (pretty obvious)
and now the AFTER. =}
I even did some color coordinating... Shoes are still kind of a mess though, oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment