Monday, April 14, 2008

He's Gone

Grandpa passed away yesterday afternoon. It's incredibly sad to lose someone who's been such a good and caring person in your life. I love how Grandpa cared so much for each one of us kids. We always knew he'd understand. He'd do anything for any one of us. We were always welcome at Grandpa and Grandma's house. In the Reutter family it seems that life has always been about Grandpa and Grandma. We'll miss him, everyone of us. But we do know he was ready, even tho he fought till the very end.
I love how God sent a Pastor to visit us at the very time that Grandpa died! To me that is God's way of telling us...."I'm here for you!"
We have much to be thankful for in all this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you, and your family.