Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thoughts from Study

I haven't posted anything for a few days and I know I haven't shared this good stuff yet, so here goes. Enjoy.

Several weeks ago I was at a Beth Moore study and I tonight I remembered some stuff in the book. Here's a few words she shared on the chapter that touched me the most.

"When we pray, we are at the very next to Him...right at the veil . He is just on the other side."

"God remembers ALL our prayers. He remember the outstanding prayers. ..the ones we think He hasn't answered."

"Usually we pray like we HOPE He is listening. We need to pray like we KNOW He is listening."

"Do NOT give up hope."

"Things happen in the unseen world when we pray."

"Timing of the fruition just has not taken place...prayer has been answered."

"Timing is everything and there IS a miracle!"

1 comment:

Anna said...

hey lisa,
what beth moore study are you doing??? I just finished stepping up through the psalms of ascent. I have done daniel and believing god also. She is going to be in Fargo in August and I would really like to go, are you interested??