Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well it's here. Tonight Glen, Amy, Anthony and I spent the evening grazing on lots of appetizers. I think I cooked all day! One of my (and Amys) favorites I think has to be the lettuce wraps we made. She and I have had these at the Rainforest Cafe at the Mall of America and I will say mine were better. Amy's new lens showed up today and she took some AMAZING photos of our spread so as soon as she gets them uploaded I will steal them from her and post them here.
Our gift opening was so fun. We laughed alot. I suppose the funniest moment was when I was opening my gift from Anthony and Glen's like ..."oh, is there something in there?" yes, my wonderful son put a plastic snake inside the wrapping. I screamed and the gift went flying.
We've been playing Wii Music all night. I plan to go and join my family again...I first have to finish up the dishes. Just took a nap a bit ago. Oh I guess it's 11:13...should really go to bed. Nah....
It's Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Brandon H. said...

Lisa, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I'm sorry I didn't get to stop by and visit. It turned out to be an incredibly busy holiday.

I'm curious what kind of lens Amy got? Her photos are very nice.