Thursday, January 29, 2009
Getting Ready
So Glen and I, Larry and Billie Jo, Mom and Dalles and Marlin and Lynette are all going to Wiconia MN for a weekend of Vintage Snowmobile Shows. The guys are SO excited...it's getting on my nerves already. I can't say that I am terribly excited about the whole thing. The idea of being out in the cold for any amount of time....well, doesn't thrill me. Now, going to the Mall of America, that could be exciting!! If us girls get our way, and we should, we will make a trip there sometime over the weekend. I have a feeling that if Larry and Billie Jo aren't arguing that Glen and I will be. Should make for a lovely trip. :) I will have to take lots of pictures of these "cool" sleds and post here. So wish me fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment