
I really like the Christian band Leeland. I don't remember how I came across their music but I knew right away I liked it. When I saw that they were going to be at Lifelight, that made me very excited. It was indeed fun to see them in person. I bought one of their CD's at Lifelight and just this past week I was able to get another of their CD's. I had purchased something at the Rainbow Christian Store that wasn't going to work for me so I returned it and since I did not have a receipt I just got in-store credit....which is what I used to get the new CD. So I feel like I got the CD free, which of course I didn't. :) Anyway I'm going to change the music on my blog again. I guess Christmas is over so that music will be put away till next Christmas. I am going to try to find a few more Leeland songs to add to my playlist.
It was back to work today. So fun. It will be a full week (3 1/2 days). Not sure of my plans for the weekend yet. Maybe take down the Christmas tree and decorations.
I watched the Bachelor tonight. Oh my. I really want to see this season because I watched The Bachelorette last season and really liked the Jason guy who ended up not getting picked and now he is the Bachelor! But seriously, those girls on there are, well I don't even know what...um, different. Or maybe that is how girls are? I'm not terribly impressed. I hope he picks the right one. Oh the joy of Reality TV. And what a waste of time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment