I am in Fargo. Came here yesterday. Last night Amy and I went out to eat at a place called Grazies. It is an Italian Restaurant and it was VERY good! We had Asparagus Primavera and then shared a dessert of Creme' Brulle. That was amazing!! The topping tasted just like a campfire roasted marshmallow! Oh, so good! My original place to eat out at was Olive Garden, but thankfully Amy had thought it would be fun to eat at a place we've never eaten at and thought that a local place, not a chain restaurant, would be good. I'm glad I listened to her.
We went to the move "Yes Man". It was good, nice story line. It was about a man who really wasn't living. He went just went to his job, which he hated, and would never do anything fun in his life. He ended up going to a program where he had to say "yes" to everything. By saying yes he finally started living. He did things, fun things & some not as fun, that he would have never done before. It really changed him into a better person. We have rented 2 movies for today. It's probably still freezing cold out, so not really planning to spend much time running around today other than getting a few groceries and maybe having lunch or supper with Glen as he drives through Fargo today.
The past 2 years I have followed along with Ali E in choosing a word for the year. First year I choose "live", last year was "true" and this year I hadn't thought alot about it, but yesterday as I was driving the word "believe" came to me. So that is my word this year. BELIEVE. I will focus on what and how to believe in the right things.
Have a great first day of 2009 everyone, well the whole 2 or 3 people who read this weird blog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment