One more week gone.
Last weekend I spent with Amy and we had a nice time.
We cried.
We laughed.
We shopped.
We were both exhausted by the time the weekend was over.
I got to eat at Erbert and Gerbert's! :)
We found some good deals shopping.
Enjoyed some time at Barnes and Noble. There is just something about that store that relaxes a person.
One thing we did (well mostly me) is I had printed these quotes from Bravegirlclub.com and then we put them around a couple stores. A couple went on the shelves at Target and then in each dressing room that we were in at JCPenny. I have to admitt it was kinda wierd leaving these papers around. I thought people might see me and that would be embarassing....but I hope maybe someone that needed a bit of encouragement picked one up and it made their day.
I have some left.
I intend to continue this little project, because I can.
Because maybe somebody else needs to read them.
Because it's a good thing to do and we need more good things in this world!
I have signed up for the Daily emails from Brave girls club and am so loving each little message they send.
Here's a bit of one of the messages.....
Last weekend I spent with Amy and we had a nice time.
We cried.
We laughed.
We shopped.
We were both exhausted by the time the weekend was over.
I got to eat at Erbert and Gerbert's! :)
We found some good deals shopping.
Enjoyed some time at Barnes and Noble. There is just something about that store that relaxes a person.
One thing we did (well mostly me) is I had printed these quotes from Bravegirlclub.com and then we put them around a couple stores. A couple went on the shelves at Target and then in each dressing room that we were in at JCPenny. I have to admitt it was kinda wierd leaving these papers around. I thought people might see me and that would be embarassing....but I hope maybe someone that needed a bit of encouragement picked one up and it made their day.
I have some left.
I intend to continue this little project, because I can.
Because maybe somebody else needs to read them.
Because it's a good thing to do and we need more good things in this world!
I have signed up for the Daily emails from Brave girls club and am so loving each little message they send.
Here's a bit of one of the messages.....
here's the link to the rest
No comments:
Post a Comment