Friday, December 3, 2010

life

If this is supposed to be the best time of the year, why then do people (me!) feel so stressed, frustrated, irritated, and have no patience???
This has been one of the crummiest weeks in a long time!
Setting up the Christmas tree isn't even fun.
Christmas shopping and running around....blah.
And baking, ya right!
What's the problem?
I think I need an attitude adjustment.
Good grief.

If you think things are bad for you (and they might be) and you don't see much good,
just hop around the blog world and you will see that you are far from alone!
There are so many hurting people.
But here's the good news.....these people survive.
They fight through whatever it is that's getting them down.
They do not give up.
They live.
They believe.
They hope.
And sometimes they cry.
Here are a couple of places that I have visited this week and have been blessed by their honesty, courage, patience and forgiveness.
God is good.
All the time.
Nitty Gritty
Brave Girls
That's only 2.
Who's story do you know?
Share.

1 comment:

Amydeanne said...

sounds like my week.
I hope it's gone better now!