For those of you haven't heard...I'm going to be an Auntie again! Yes, Larry and Billie Jo are expecting an arrival in April. So far the Dr. says it's a girl! That's 5 girls for them! Crazy, but fun.
I'm working alot on getting things lined up for our Christmas Program at church. There sure is alot to think about when planning a Program. I think it will be a very nice night.
I'm very excited that Anthony is coming home on Thursday. We have not seen him since August. He doesn't get to stay home long...but it will be so good to have him here anyway.
I think the Holiday crabby bug has bit me! I've just been so very crabby, I don't even like myself. I hope it gets better soon! And I'm sure everyone around me hopes so too.
I have most of my cards done and sent, most of my holiday baking done, gifts wrapped...a few to buy yet. It's all coming along. Now I have to think about food while everyone is home and food for Christmas. ....and laundry... and cleaning up the house and....bills, oh ya, gotta send some of those off too. .....
No comments:
Post a Comment