Well she's always told me that root canals hurt and now I know!! They hurt like ..... ya. I suppose I should say though that had I taken the antibiotics like I was suppose to, it wouldn't have hurt like it did. But maybe if the antibiotics wouldn't have made me use the bathroom so much, I would have taken them! I think I'll be ok. Might have some pain yet tonight, but otherwise I am hoping it will settle down. Oh and we have to go back into the tooth later on because right now it's only cleaned out treated not finished! It needs some time to settle. I NEED some time to settle!! :) I had very patient people working on me and I do appreciate that alot!
I'm off to do some baking tonight. I have so pictures of the girls decorating cookies so maybe later I will post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment