Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bummed :(

Glen's digital camera is on the fritz! I just took some very cute pictures of Larry and Billie's girls and wanted to post them. The camera won't stay on...yes, I charged the batteries. I even went on the HP website and tried to fix it with their troubleshoot advice. I'm normally not a fixer person, but I NEED that camera! :(
I mixed up Peffernese cookies tonight. I haven't made those in a long time. I am not sure if they will turn out as the honey I used seemed a big thick and crystally. We'll see I guess.
Grandma Westman made supper for Bertha, Destiny and I tonight. It was very good as I expected and was a nice treat to spend time with all of them.
Well I'm off to wrap a gift I need to take to work tomorrow. Oh...my tooth, it's feelin' good! Just alittle sore, but I think it's gonna be good now. I hope anyway.

No comments: