Monday, December 10, 2007

What to do.

Have you ever felt like you have so much to do that you don't know what to do first? That's me tonight. And the crazy thing is I feel like just hanging out on the sofa and watching tv...well that'd get me like NOTHING done! I'm tired, my tooth is hurting, Again!, and I don't know what to do first.
Scarlett and I visited Grandma and Grandpa on Thursday night. Oh what a nice visit. They are the most pleasant people I know. To hear some of the stories of their past can just amaze you. Scarlett and I think it is pretty awesome that our Grandpas were best friends too! She and I had no idea of that the day we met(18 years ago). Grandpa said he was just in the hospital again. He looked tired and very skinny! He's a tough guy though.
Well I'm off to start somewhere....cleaning, Christmas program stuff, making Christmas cards, folding the load of laundry in the dryer....or sitting on the sofa!! :)

No comments: