We are gearing up for a Winter Storm, yes...can you believe it. In the land of the North, finally we might get some snow. We had so little all winter so when it is forcast we wonder if it really will come our way. Guess we'll wait and see. I can take it or leave it.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Gramps
My Gramps is 96! Wow. Although we all really enjoy having him with us still, I don't really think he is enjoying too much of his life. He's lived a hard life, but has come through it so incredibly well. Our family has much to be proud of to be his offspring.
And here's Grandma...isn't she a sweetheart!
And here's Jae and I.

We are gearing up for a Winter Storm, yes...can you believe it. In the land of the North, finally we might get some snow. We had so little all winter so when it is forcast we wonder if it really will come our way. Guess we'll wait and see. I can take it or leave it.
We are gearing up for a Winter Storm, yes...can you believe it. In the land of the North, finally we might get some snow. We had so little all winter so when it is forcast we wonder if it really will come our way. Guess we'll wait and see. I can take it or leave it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment