What a week. I'm feeling so overwhelmed tonight....and actually kinda down. I'm tired...and glad it's Thursday!
We've rented mom's house out and that is good, but it means that I have to get the rest of Amy's things out of there, which include a sofa, chair and bookcase. Big things need big places to go! There never seems to be enough space. Maybe we have too much stuff! In renting out the house there has been several phone calls that have had to be made to get everything up and running and we still need water there. On a positive note....I won't have to mow the lawn there this summer! :)
Work has had it's challenges this week. I hope I'm where God wants me to be....I really need to keep that thought in prayer!
I'm trying to get things together for my Close to My Heart party next week. I get a bit too worked up when it comes to having company...but I LOVE having company!
It's tax time and that's just so fun!
I've been trying to explain to my electric power company that they overcharged me! But, they don't believe me.
My dear friend lost her aunt unexpectedly and I haven't taken the time to go visit her at all this week.
My mind just feels so full.
I think I'm just tired...emotionally and physically! It happens.
It's 11 pm and I haven't taken my photo for the day...and don't have a clue of what to even take.....maybe one of the cats just because nothing else looks very interesting around here tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment