The first lines in this chapter.."I felt so insignificant. So small." Wow. That's me. That's how I feel. How in this world can a Big God use me...so small and insignificant. So many days I feel like I do not have what it takes. I'm just Lisa. BUT. God CAN use me! "God doesn't call the qualified, but He qualifies those He calls."
And this......"I do know you have this book in your hands for a reason. God has a plan for you." I like this because I stumbled upon Lelia's blog. I don't have a clue who she is, but I found her and she's studying this book and I feel like I need to study along, so here I am. Also, I am not sure what my "dream" is either. Maybe this book will get me to a better understanding of what God has in His plan for me. I do know that I want to be BOLD for Him and because of Him! I do need to surrender to Him so that He will be allowed to work out His plan in my life.
Hebrews 10:35-36 "So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised."
No comments:
Post a Comment