I had a wonderful weekend in Fargo. We got to eat at Erbert and Gerbert's and a new place for me....Hu Hot. Both were excellent. We went to the street fair on Friday. We ate lots of good food and enjoyed looking at all the unique art stuff.

And on Saturday we went to a church in Moorhead. We then went to the park for a picnic. It was sprinkling a bit so we (well mostly Amy) weren't sure if we should even have the picnic, but we did, until a spider crawled on Amy so we were out of there. I had to eat my fruit at Amy's place.
After having our afternoon nap we headed out to the play. We went to Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. I have to say it was AMAZING! If you can go....GO!
Here we are waiting for it to start. We sat on the ground.

This is a photo of the stage before the Play started.

And after the show.

Pictures were not allowed during the show and I was SO tempted to take some pictures. Oh my!
And....I bought paint for the bathroom! I made a decision on what I want. I did get some towels too. I'm excited to get started. I hope the old wallpaper comes off easy. I'll post before and after pictures.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are great.
In Him,
Nancy
Post a Comment