I've been doing quite a bit of research today about blogging. I'd really like to step my blog up (especially my Party Blog) a bit....get some action going on it. There are some excellent sites out there to help one learn "how to" make a better blog. One in particular that I have come across is http://www.dailyblogtips.com/
also this blog http://grayskyeyes.wordpress.com/the-2009-blog-improvement-project/ is doing a Blog Improvement Project. I'm thinking about joining in...I certainly NEED to!
Another site.. http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/2008/05/blogger-questions-tips.html
has some good information.
So if you are new to blogging or you want to start or even improve your blog...check these out.
3 comments:
I am keeping my ears open for people in need of party help and keeping your cards handy. I got your email on that Prarie Rose and The Sidekicks band, what a great sound! You said they played at lifelight? Have a great week!
Great links, I'll check them out! Thanks for the sweet words on my blog today!
Sue
Thanks for the links!! I want to be happy just blogging for "myself" but getting some traffic makes it much more fun, huh?
Post a Comment