Because of this situation I was able to spend some time with Lynette, Marlin, Mike, Rachel and kids. They came here on Wednesday and stayed with us till today. It was a joy to have them here. I will say though....I am tired!! :) It was so good to meet the newest member of the family. He is adorable and just such a good baby.
And then there's Hannah. Wow. She is a spitfire!!! But an adorable spitfire. :) I just don't know if I've ever seen such a little go getter. She is into EVERYTHING! And Lynette forewarned me. She is so inquisitive it's amazing, but fun. Mike and Rachel are outstanding parents! They have certainly taken parenting seriously. That was so good to see. These are two very lucky kids. I do have permission to share a few photos so, of course I will.
Adorable...
Can't stand still even....
We are suppose to be coloring here...
1 comment:
I am sorry, I didn't know. Kids are such a blessing during sad times in our lives.
Post a Comment