Monday, April 13, 2009

It's been a while....

...well just 5 days since I posted last. I've been busy!! I went to Fargo for Easter weekend and then off to Battle Lake to meet up with the rest of the family. Always fun to see those we see so seldom.
And the little ones are just adorable :). Amy, Destiny and I even got to help them (ages 23 months and 3 years) color Easter eggs. Fun! The package said...NO MESS dye. Um...they must have not realized who would be using the dye! :) It wasn't to bad actually.
Amy, Destiny and I went to church in Fargo on Saturday and then we all went again on Sunday to the church they have been going to .
It looks as if the flooding in Fargo has made it's way in our neighborhood. We did have some under the water roads to travel on last night and tonight Billie Jo called and said their entire yard is flooded and they were sandbagging around their house!

Today is one year since Grandpa Reutter died. Doesn't seem like it is one year already. Still think of him often and miss him greatly! He was just such an accepting person. We always knew he'd care, no matter what.


No comments: