Great verse and picture. I love it. Thanks for sharing and bringing me to the place where I am assurred He wiill bring my storms to a whisper. Blessings.
I am so thankful for the Lord's intercession of these floods. The community still has a long road ahead of them, but wow, mass destruction was avoided.
I'm praying for Amy and Destiny. I'm glad they have each other. I hope they can plug themselves in at Bethel very, very soon. Our friends, the St. Johns, are newer to the church, but they love it. Matthew is the teaching pastor, and Christa is the woman's director. Our families have been close friends for around 15 years, and we've been thru thick and thin together. Was so sad when they moved away...how FAR can you GO, you know? But I'm thankful they are right smack dab in the center of God's will for their lives...can't argue with that.
3 comments:
Great verse and picture. I love it. Thanks for sharing and bringing me to the place where I am assurred He wiill bring my storms to a whisper. Blessings.
Love when He whispers.
Willnette
Oh wow, that is absolutely beautiful.
I am so thankful for the Lord's intercession of these floods. The community still has a long road ahead of them, but wow, mass destruction was avoided.
I'm praying for Amy and Destiny. I'm glad they have each other. I hope they can plug themselves in at Bethel very, very soon. Our friends, the St. Johns, are newer to the church, but they love it. Matthew is the teaching pastor, and Christa is the woman's director. Our families have been close friends for around 15 years, and we've been thru thick and thin together. Was so sad when they moved away...how FAR can you GO, you know? But I'm thankful they are right smack dab in the center of God's will for their lives...can't argue with that.
Much love,
LauraLee
Glad you took part this week! :) This is a favorite verse of mine!
Post a Comment