I got back from a wonderful weekend at Lifelight (pictures to come) and got a phone call from the Salon and I have a job. :) Today was my first day. It was a bit scary, but I think that I will catch on fast and it will go very well. All the girls seem very nice. It's a very relaxed atmosphere! I think I needed that. It's a part time job so that's kinda nice too. My boss said she was impressed by me telling her that I had prayed about a job and that I knew that God would put me right where He wanted me. I did recieve a call from another job that I had applied for and I need to call them back. I think they may have wanted a 2nd interview. I trust God's plan....He knows what He's doing. :)
Now....I just need to get the house ready for some painting!
1 comment:
Lisa, so happy you have a job that you are liking. When you spend a lot of time at a place, it is good to know you like to be there! And, I think it is wonderful you have already gotten an opportuntity to witness. Congrats and good luck!
- Jen
Post a Comment