Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend

I spent the weekend in Fargo with Amy and we had a really good time. We went through a bunch of her things. Did alot of organizing. Got a bookcase and put that together. That girl has a ton of books!! We made chocolate reval bars at 10:30 at night. They were delightful! We ate out and I did some clothes shopping for work. That was fun too. :) Mom, Amy and I took Destiny Wedding Dress shopping. That was interesting. Didn't find a dress. I have a feeling that will take MANY trips to the Bridal Shops.
I'm home today with a LOAD of stuff to do! I don't know where to start first. Women's Retreat, Harvey's Homecoming order, putting stuff away from the weekend....oh, I haven't had breakfast yet either. :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I hope you decided to have breakfast first :)

Amydeanne said...

happy birthday as well! and sounds like a great weekend, i love wedding shopping!