Well today is the day. I begin a new job, a new career. Hum...what will it be like? Fun, I hope! :)
It's kind of hard to think that I will now have to do something everyday. No more sitting around the house doing my own thing. I kind of liked being unemployed. :) But it will be nice to get a paycheck since I do like to shop.
I had a great Birthday yesterday. Scarlett and I went to Bismarck. I needed to do some shopping for Sierra's sweet birthday party coming up on Sunday. We had a good day.
And Happy Birthday to Anthony today! He turns 23. Where did all the time go?
Have a great day son!
It's kind of hard to think that I will now have to do something everyday. No more sitting around the house doing my own thing. I kind of liked being unemployed. :) But it will be nice to get a paycheck since I do like to shop.
I had a great Birthday yesterday. Scarlett and I went to Bismarck. I needed to do some shopping for Sierra's sweet birthday party coming up on Sunday. We had a good day.
And Happy Birthday to Anthony today! He turns 23. Where did all the time go?
Have a great day son!
2 comments:
Hi Lisa, wish you the best in your new job. I can feel your happiness.
Hugs across the miles and God bless.
Arlene
WTF - Psalm 66:1-2
Congrats on your new job! Hope it's all you hope for!
Happy {belated} Birthday!!
Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!! =)
Post a Comment