Thursday, September 3, 2009

Job Interviews and Lifelight

I have had one Job Interview this morning, going to another one this afternoon and sending off another Job application today. This job hunting is becoming interesting. Before last week I had never even had an interview so I'm catching on ....learning. I love that God is in control and not me! :)

Tomorrow Amy, Jae, Marilyn and I head off to SD for Lifelight. I'm so glad that this year at least Amy and I do not have to go alone. I mean we have a good time together....but it will just be nice to have other people to share this awesome experience with. Jae has been looking forward to this all summer! So glad she gets to come along. And Marilyn, even though she is just starting to walk without crutches and has a bit of a cold, she is going and I am glad that she is willing to do that even though circumstances are not the best for her.
I pray that we will be very blessed.

1 comment:

Amydeanne said...

have a fantastic time at lifelight, and hope the interviews go well!