Tuesday, October 12, 2010

rest of week...

Extreme Home Makeover has been in Moorhead all week and I hadn't had a chance to get over there and on Friday Destiny was in town so she and I went together.
What a site, what a heart touching experience!
The story is here.
We did not know that Ty Pennington was at the site and were just thrilled when we saw him walk out of the house!!!!
AND he started walking closer our way!!
He did come over to the crowd and then got taken away to do some taping which we watched.
He did come back to the crowd and was within arms reach of Destiny and I, infact Destiny thought she would be getting a picture of him with her next, but he had a phone call he had to take, so away he went again!
Destiny was so dissapointed! I was just happy to see him. :)
Here are a few pictures from our experience.
Front of house..
Back of house as we drove by..

Here's Ty in the plaid shirt........

1 comment:

Amydeanne said...

oh that's totally cool Lisa! I wish they would come to Canada!