Well little Sierra did so well yesterday. She was mostly happy and cooperative. Her tests went well (took a long time!), however, they did find that her bladder refluxes back into her kidney so at this point she is scheduled for and ultrasound in 3 months and just keep an eye on it. They want her to be potty trained so Billie Jo bought her some really cut panties. Sierra picked them out.
I was completely worn out from the day!! 3 little girls on a trip to town is alot of work!!! They did good, it's just constant movement and questions and needs. But they are still adorable!! :)
3 comments:
So glad everything wet well! Continued prayers for her!
Lisa, glad to hear all went well. I miss hearing from you. I am going to have to get better about e-mailing again. I love to read your posts and have a story about a post you had last week that forever changed my life. THANK YOU for posting!!!! Love you.
Bridget :)
I would love to hear your story Bridget!!
Post a Comment