I visited a blog (
Selah ~ Pause, Ponder, Praise) tonight that really really touched my heart!!! She doesn't live in Fargo/Moorhead, but she is praying! It makes me feel good knowing that there are people around the world that care and that take things like this to God. She shared an amazing song on her blog. I will possibly post it here later (because I love it), however, you can go to her site and listen to it. It is SO GOOD. God is SO GOOD.
2 comments:
I got your request-and I have been each week-and I just wanted to let you know I am praying!
Blessings to you~
Hi Lisa, I JUST came over here FINALLY in response to your comment on my blog, and wow, here is a link to the post. I cannot begin to tell you how blessed we are to share our burdens in prayer. I am so thankful the waters have begun to recede; yet, I'm still watching the new threats, praying, waiting...
I'm sure it is SO DIFFICULT to have a daughter and a niece there, my. If you could let me know their name, I would love to pray for them. Have they had any reports yet?
Continuing to pray, sister.
Post a Comment