
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess,
for He who promised is faithful.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:23-24
I am so glad that He is faithful. His promises are real and hold true. I like the part about spurring others on to love and good deeds. How often can/do we push others away from God because we are not being who we need and want to be? It's not always just about us! I so need to remember that! Let's point others TO Jesus. He has so much to offer and loves us more than anyone can ever love. We all need that.
for He who promised is faithful.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:23-24
I am so glad that He is faithful. His promises are real and hold true. I like the part about spurring others on to love and good deeds. How often can/do we push others away from God because we are not being who we need and want to be? It's not always just about us! I so need to remember that! Let's point others TO Jesus. He has so much to offer and loves us more than anyone can ever love. We all need that.
3 comments:
This is such a fantastic verse, Lisalyn. Especially when so many in the blogosphere are busy sending their thoughts and prayers out for baby Stellan.
Wonderful post!
-Francesca
hey Lisa great post.
your link on Mr. Linky takes you to your party site, so you may want to change that so people can come and visit you here! :)
I love to spur people on. It's one of my greatest joys to see others encouraged.
Post a Comment