It's never easy to watch someone laying in a bed dying.
Tonight I think it became more real than any other time with Glen's Mom.
We've known since November that she has cancer and that "it's really bad".
But somehow tonight shook us up. Last we saw her was on Sunday and then tonight. BIG difference! Tomorrow the Dr. meets with the family to see what the wishes are for her.
I feel so bad...like what can a person do??
I guess just being there, but that hardly seems like enough. :(
Tonight I think it became more real than any other time with Glen's Mom.
We've known since November that she has cancer and that "it's really bad".
But somehow tonight shook us up. Last we saw her was on Sunday and then tonight. BIG difference! Tomorrow the Dr. meets with the family to see what the wishes are for her.
I feel so bad...like what can a person do??
I guess just being there, but that hardly seems like enough. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment