I'm alittle slow in bringing in the New Year. :)
Oh I brought it in already, I just haven't caught up to it yet.
I've been tossing around the idea of a 365 project again.
A couple years ago I did one (post here) and to this day I STILL do not have my pictures all together and that frustrates me!
So for this year I'm trying to come up with a simpler idea.
Not a picture each day, but maybe 1 a week or something like that.
I'd also like to have a theme to my pictures.
Here are a few ideas I've found:
Oh I brought it in already, I just haven't caught up to it yet.
I've been tossing around the idea of a 365 project again.
A couple years ago I did one (post here) and to this day I STILL do not have my pictures all together and that frustrates me!
So for this year I'm trying to come up with a simpler idea.
Not a picture each day, but maybe 1 a week or something like that.
I'd also like to have a theme to my pictures.
Here are a few ideas I've found:
- A photo of the same thing once a month (you favorite tree, your baby growing, new puppy, your office etc) to see how it changes
- your outfit
- your shoes
- your hairstyle
- your kids’ favorite outfit, toy, shoes, hairstyle
- write down a funny joke you heard and photograph it
- your favorite breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- favorite store
- the shopping cart at the end of your shopping trip
- your least favorite chore
- regular weekday dinner
- morning or nighttime routine
- favorite parts about each season
- self portraits from different angles/views
- your current car, phone, computer, tv – things that change as the years go on
I'm leaning on doing something with food. Maybe my evening meal. Not sure. I've started to be more careful about my eating so that might really help if I know I'm taking a picture of it too! :)
I guess I better make a choice fast as we are just finishing up our first week of 2011.
I guess I better make a choice fast as we are just finishing up our first week of 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment